Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy birthday dear!











The one who is my own,

He taught me the lessons of life,

he told me how to love,

how to give and how to forgive.

loved me without conditions,

and even without reasons.

Who has always made it easier,

Through all thick and thin.

Funnier to laugh with and easier to cry,

Always makes efforts to make me smile.

He has been with me when they all left,

Who made me what I am today.

I’m so glad I found you.

Would have been left forlorn in this world otherwise.

With you it’s fun to be around,

This is to tell you that you are special,

In life and beyond.

You are charming and splendid

You have rocked in whatever you did

You make them go crazy

You are the star and

We all love you.

Thank you for being what you are,

Be it near or far.

I don’t need the world or anything else,

All I need is you by my side till it all ends.


Wish you a beautiful birthday dear. May the Almighty be with you always and you be blessed with loads of love, good luck, success and happiness.

2 comments: