Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mind your own bussiness!





To be honest, I would say this in a very limpid style. I hate people who have an innate instinct of censuring the whole world. Seriously stating, they are the most worthless or may be I should say the most "vella" people on this planet. They don't have enough courage to deal with life and its pros and cons in a sporting manner. You got failed, blame it on others. You could not make it through something significant, criticize people. You can't look good, denounce the beauty of others. You are jealous of the success of someone, search for his flaws and criticize him. "Never think of the good of anyone in life" is their sole motive apart from not having any significant goals in life. I strongly feel in the fact that "Life is beautiful" and if you can't do good of anyone, you have no right to have mala fide intentions.

I have met a number of such people in my life. Even since the day I joined my college, I have come across many of them. They are the ones who are more happy when something distressing happens to others than when something good happens to themselves. They laugh at the misfortunes of others. Why so? Why don't they mind their own business and why don't they make efforts to make it through their own lives. Angela Monet once said, “Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.” When we all have been blessed with such a wonderful life, why don't we spend it in a way such that at the end we could be thoroughly satiated and do not remain in thinking evil of the world.

I just pray to God that He gives such people a sense to think and to make them more satisfied with their own lives so that they do not fret over others' successes and happiness.


Make somebody happy today. Mind your own business. ~Ann Landers

4 comments: